if you have specific questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Real Estate Services
A real estate purchase is probably the biggest investment most of us will ever make. We can help you negotiate the maze of real estate transactions by:
- preparing offers to purchase or sell residential and commercial real estate
- reviewing purchase offers and counteroffers
- reviewing title documents and advising on title issues
- reviewing closing papers
- preparing and negotiating commercial and residential lease agreements
- preparing Tenancy-in-Common, Joint Tenancy, and Partnership Agreements
» Go to the Real Estate Frequent Questions Page
Fees and Costs
All work is billed at an hourly rate, depending on the type of case and the attorney responsible. An advance fee deposit (sometimes called a retainer) may be required. The deposit amount varies from case to case. One of our attorneys can provide you with more information. After your initial meeting, our attorneys can also help you determine a budget for your case.
For your convenience, we accept both Visa and MasterCard. We will discuss additional details regarding fees with you on the telephone. We are generally unable to accept cases on a contingency basis.